United States educational foundation in Pakistan USEFP announces Global UGRAD 2023 for Pakistani students. Under UGRAD Pakistani students enrolled at a university in Pakistan can avail themselves a chance to study for one semester at United states universities. The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program offers cultural/academic exchange through a non-degree program for a semester at a university in the U.S. Applicants of this program are required to be in either their 14th or 15th year of formal education. Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply. The Last date to apply for UGRAD 2022 program is September 21, 2022.
Levels: Bachelor Fields: All Fields
Category Merit Based
Area All Pakistan
UGRAD Grant Covers:
- Round trip Airfare
- Tuition and Fees
- Housing and Meals
- Limited Allowance for books
- Accidents and sickness coverage
- Monthly Allowance
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD 2023 study exchange program for the USA
- Be a Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- The candidate should be Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- A serious interest in learning about the United States
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards, and reference letters
- Proficiency in English
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse, or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children, and parents.
- Students in their final year of university