Applications are open for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 for Master’s and Ph.D. programs in Saudi Arabia. King Fahad University Saudi Arabia (KFUPM) scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that covers all expenses as well as a huge amount to the scholars as a stipend. The scholarship program is open for all International Students from across the globe to apply. King Fahd University is offering numerous academic degree programs including Engineering, Natural sciences, Management sciences, IT, and social sciences. Female students can also apply.
Financial Coverage and Benefits of the KFUPM ScholarshipKFUPM Scholarship is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all Local and International Students. Its benefits are perhaps one of the best, and only a few scholarships can offer such a generous package.
King Fahad University Saudia Arabia Scholarship for Master and PhD OverviewLevels: Masters, PhD Fields: Engineering & IT, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences Type
Category Merit Based
Area All Pakistan
- Free tuition
- Monthly stipend (SR 900 to 4025 Saudi Riyal)
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing
- Essential Medical care
- Projects funding
- Free Textbooks
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria
- Research and Book Writing opportunities with Faculty
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after completion of the Degree
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
List of Academic Programs & Fields at King Fahd UniversityM.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences For Masters & Ph.D. The List is given below. College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- Executive MBA
- Architecture Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Construction and Management & Engineering
King Fahad University Scholarship Schedule 2022 KFUPMFall Semester 2022
- Online Application starts: August 15, 2022
- Last date for Online Application: September 04, 2022
- The last date for submitting online recommendations: is September 11, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Master and Ph.D. programs for KFUPM ScholarshipFor Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Requirements & Documents for KFUPM ScholarshipsBe sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB. Mandatory documents for an application (without which the application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for Ph.D.) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.)
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.