Bahauddin Zakriya University Multan BZU has announced the registration Schedule for private candidates for MA/MSc examinations 2022. All candidates who wish to appear in BZU MA MSc annual exams are required to register with BZU. Students who have appeared in BA BSc exams from BZU need not to register again, such students may appear in the exams on their previous registration. Students who wish to appear in MA MSc Part-I exams must have passed BA BSc exams in 2021 or before. Students who wish to appear in MA MSc composite exams should have passed BA BSc exams in 2020 or before. Registration forms may be submitted to the bank with a single fee of RS: 4000/- latest by September 16, 2022. The last date to submit the registration forms with a double fee is October 06, 2022. Application for registration can be submitted latest by October 27, 2022, with a triple fee.
BZU MA MSc Registration Schedule 2022
- Last date to submit registration form with Single Fee: September 16, 2022
- Last date to submit registration with double fee: October 06, 2022
- Last date to submit registration form with triple fee: October 27, 2022
How to apply for BZU MA MSc Registration 2022
- Registration forms are available online on the BZU website. Candidates may fill the form online, and submit the print of the form along with the Challan form and picture and result card of BA BSc exams to the designated branches of Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited.
- Students need to submit a Graduation certificate, Equivalence certificate, Copy of CNIC, and recent attested photograph along with registration form.
- Candidates who have passed BA/BSc from any other university need to submit the NOC.